Plan a special day this year with Philadelphia Father’s Day celebrations, from exciting midnight cruises and comedy shows to miniature golf and burgers galore. Make this Father’s Day one to remember at one of these events, and stay at our luxury hotel to create a truly memorable experience.
* Spirit of Philadelphia Midnight Party Cruise – Board the ship at 11:30PM on Saturday night at Penns Landing for this special midnight sailing, and welcome Father’s Day 2014 in maritime style. (Saturday June 14)
* Father’s Day at Citizens Bank Park – Bring the family to watch the Philadelphia Phillies take on the Chicago Cubs while staying the weekend at The Rittenhouse; a luxurious Family Friendly Hotel on Rittenhouse Square.
* Father’s Day in Franklin Square – Head to Franklin Square from 10AM to 7PM on Saturday and Sunday for this annual celebration of dads. Indulge in the father-child combo ticket, which includes one round of Philly Mini Golf, a SquareBurger, fries and a soft drink for $30. (Saturday June 14 & Sunday June 15)
* Comedy on the Waterfront – Spend the evening laughing at this funny Father’s Day event, which takes place at 8PM at Hibachi Penns Landing. Doors open at 7PM. (Sunday June 15)
* Father’s Day Paint by Number – Paint your favorite classic car with your father, or to give to your father at this unique event, which also includes a delicious burger. (Tuesday June 17)
Do Father’s Day 2014 in true style when you stay at our historic luxury hotel. With innovative on-site dining, enlightened services and immaculate accommodations, we provide a one-of-a-kind escape. Would you like more information on Father’s Day celebrations in Philadelphia or lodging at our incredible hotel? Please contact us directly at 1 (800) 635-1042.